Wild Child Cycles Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild Child Cycles Riders

Texas Motorcycle Riders Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

16 July, 2009 - Bike Noght

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

116 July, 2009 - Bike Noght Empty 16 July, 2009 - Bike Noght Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am

vtx13rc

vtx13rc

FYI

If anyone is going to make this run let me know and I will join you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Friends,

I’m REAL excited about tomorrow night’s Lone Star Bike Night…and we hope YOU are too.

We’re flying to a NEW PLACE!!! The Old Town Flying Pig on Main St. in Lewisville. Click HERE for directions. Our buddy, Bill Byrd (911 tribute bike) has been harassing the Lone Star Bike Night suits to take it to the PIG, (his brothers’ place) for a LONG TIME!!! And this week has finally come.

We’re gonna bribe you with one of your LAST CHANCES to win Aerosmith-ZZ Top tickets for this Sunday’s show at Superpages.Com Center…PLUS, the Biker Adult Rally (B.A.R.) is going on this weekend at the Diamond W Arena in Alvarado…and we’ll have a few tickets to giveaway TOMORROW NIGHT!

AND... for all this riding and parties going on, time is running out to get that full five-year warranty on a NEW Victory Motorcycle! If you haven’t done so yet, click HERE to sign-up for a test-ride, to discover a truth only a test-ride can tell. THEN, join me THIS SATURDAY, from 11am to 1p at Renegade Cycles, I-20 and Great Southwest Parkway in Grand Prairie…a proud Victory dealer. We’ll have some stuff to give ya too!

Also, if you’re looking for something to do Friday night, me and the 222 Band will be rockin’ it at PAPA G’s on Rufe Snow in Watauga starting at 9pm. Come on by and say hi…and check out the scenery.

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing your smiling, bug-filled face TOMORROW NIGHT from 7 to 9pm, at OLD TOWN FLYING PIG on MAIN STREET in LEWISVILLE!

Ride Safe, party smart and STAY COOL!
Randy James
Lone Star Bike Night Host

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum