Wild Child Cycles Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild Child Cycles Riders

Texas Motorcycle Riders Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Wild Child Cycles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to Wild Child Cycles Empty Welcome to Wild Child Cycles Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 pm

WildChild

Welcome to our website and forum, we hope you enjoy using it, but we ask you to keep it clean, this is a family shop. My name is Chris Smith, I have been around bikes my whole life from riding on the gas tank of my Dad's BSA chopper with a football helmet, to owning my own shop. We do things alittle different around here, as far as we strive to take care of our customers, I do not sell auction, rental, Police, or salvage title bikes, whether it is a consignment or one of our own, you can rest assured knowing it is an individually owned bike. We also have monthly rides, usually first Sunday of every month, everyone is invited, no matter what you ride, we usually go around 200 miles, give or take, and we always go to a good eating place, I don't miss too many meals, lol. If your in the neighborhood stop by and say Hi.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum